How can you comment, question, complain or compliment in relation to services provided by the council?
- Attend the next council meeting
- Telephone, write or email the Parish Clerk
- Telephone the Parish Office Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Meet councillors face to face at councillors surgeries (date advertised on the noticeboards in the village)
- Telephone or speak to a member of the council
- Complete a "Tell us what you think" form which can be collected in person from the sport centre reception or by completing the form below
Tell us what you think
Use this form to let us know what comments, complaints or compliments you have about Killamarsh Parish Council.