Notice. Vacancy for 2 Co-opted positions on the Parish Council to represent Killamarsh West Ward
The parish council has two vacant seat for a Parish Councillor in the West Ward.
The Parish Council now wish to Co-opt someone onto the council. Could this be you? Are you interested in serving your local community?
• Do you want to serve your Community?
• Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your
• Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
• Are you concerned about your local area?
• Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Killamarsh Parish Councillor?
Killamarsh Parish Council is looking for two new Parish Councillors – specifically someone who has local knowledge, history of the parish, interest in the environment and is keen to represent the residents.
If you are interested and would like more information or an application form, please contact the Appointed Acting Proper Officer Cllr Steve Clough at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call office on 0114 247 2260 mobile 07967 162423
• You are registered as a local government elector for the parish;
• You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option;
• Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of co-option has been in the parish; or
• You have lived in the parish or within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option.
Closing date for completed applications will be 14th December 2021 and you will be required to attend the full Council meeting on Monday 20th December 2021, where you will be given the opportunity to introduce yourself and present information on your background and experience, giving reasons why you wish to become a Councillor.
Posted: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:49 by Parish Clerk