1. Skip to content

We use cookies to improve your online experience. For information on the cookies we use and for details on how we process your personal information, please see our privacy policy. By continuing to use our website you consent to us using cookies. OK, Thanks

Here are some recently asked questions

I've spotted a pothole on a road. Who should I report it to?

Potholes are the responsibility of the Derbyshire County Council Highways department. You should report it directly to them.

A street light is out. Who should I report it to?

This should be reported to the Street Lighting department at Derbyshire County Council.

I've got a problem with my council house. Who should i contact?

Rykneld Homes on 01246 217670.

I've got a complaint about a Parish Councillor, how can I complain?

You can report this to the Monitoring Officer at NEDDC by completing the form below.

  • NEDDC Complaints Form (PDF, 424 Kb)

    For complaints regarding the conduct or behaviour of a Councillor under the Code of Conduct